The 2012 Annual Away Meeting will be held at Orange on Saturday 31 March as part of a weekend of great quilt-related activities. We invite you to join us!
- Leaving Sydney on Friday 30 March, we travel to Orange, stopping along the way at fabric shops.
- Includes accommodation for two nights at the Templers Mill Motel in Orange.
- On Saturday 31 March, we visit shops in Orange. The Guild meeting follows lunch with our host group. The guest speaker is Ann Visman who will discuss her journey through patchwork. Show and Tell and afternoon tea is included.
- On Saturday afternoon, we enjoy a wine and cheese tasting in Bathurst.
- We travel home on Sunday enjoying local attractions along the way.
- Estimated cost (dependent on total number attending) will be $380 single, $300 per person twin or triple share including breakfast and some meals.
Contact Joan Shaw to make your booking and further information.
The final date for booking is 10 February 2012.