- Entry Form – online entry preferred!
- Conditions of Entry
- Worksheet – plan your entry
- Volunteer Form
- Membership Form - entry is open to current QuiltNSW members. It's not too late to join for 2016/2017!
We encourage you to use the ONLINE ENTRY FORM as it streamlines the payment and data collection process and allows our volunteers to better administer entries. Pay by credit card through our secure ANZ portal and you’ll receive immediate email confirmation of your entry on payment.
Use the Worksheet to plan your online entry. Please only submit the worksheet as a paper entry form if you do not have access to the online entry and payment process.
To conserve resources, the entry form package will NOT be distributed in the February issue of The Template. You may contact the QuiltNSW office and request that a paper copy be mailed to you.
Prepare your entry early so that you know that it will be received by the closing date Monday 13 March 2017
QuiltNSW has undertaken a comprehensive review of categories and awards for Sydney Quilt Show in consultation with members. This graphic gives you an overview of the revised categories for 2017. No matter what kind of quilt you make, there’s a place for you to share it. Follow the Flow Chart to help you choose your category.
- Best Contemporary Quilt
- Retaining the Tradition: Best Traditional Quilt
Download 2017 Categories & Awards for a marked up document showing changes from 2016.
Timeline: Key dates
- Monday 13 March 2017 (11.59pm): Closing Date for Entries
- Monday 1 May 2017: Acceptance Letters Dispatched
- 1pm, Thursday 22 June 2017: Awards Ceremony
- 9am-4.3pm, 22-25 June 2017: Sydney Quilt Show, International Convention Centre Sydney, Darling Harbour
- Thursday 15 June 2017: Deadline for Quilts to be delivered to Drop Off Person
- Sunday 2 July 2017: Deadline for Quilts to be collected from Drop Off Person
See the Online Handbook and FAQs:
- What payment methods can be used with the online entry form?
- Is it compulsory to use the online entry form?
- Can I send my entry form by e-mail or facsimile?
- What computer equipment do I need to complete the entry form online?
- Can I fill out the form on my smartphone or tablet?
- What information do I need to complete the online entry form?
- Can I stop in the middle of the entry form and come back to it?
- How do I get my photos the right size?
- How do I prepare my copyright permissions (if applicable)?
- How will I know if my online entry form and payment has been received?