Two-person quilts are welcome at the Sydney Quilt Show 2017 in the following categories:
- Category 5: Entrant's Quilt Top Quilted by Another (Amateur quilt top maker)
- Category 10: Entrant's Quilt Top Quilted by Another (Professional quilt top maker)
- Category 16: Two Person Collaborative Quilt (Open)
Entrant's Quilt Top Quilted by AnotherIf you enter Category 5 or 10, Entrant’s QuiltTop Quilted by Another, the quilter must be a member of QuiltNSW for the quilt to be accepted or eligible for a prize so now is a really good time to check and confirm the membership status of your quilter. For judging purposes, the main focus will be on the quilt top and the prize is awarded to the entrant (quilt top maker), with the quilter being acknowledged.
Two Person Collaborative Quilt
- where both people work together on every stage in the creation of the quilt;
- where one person makes the quilt top and has creative input in the design of the quilting by another person;
- quilts made from orphan blocks or antique tops where the original maker is not known; or
- where a person completed a quilt started by a maker who has died or is no longer quilting.