The Guild organises one and two day workshops for its members. Well-known local, interstate and overseas tutors are engaged for these workshops. Unless otherwise indicated:
- all workshops are held at the Epping Creative Centre, 26 Stanley Street, Epping;
- workshops run from 9.30am to 4.00pm;
- workshop fees are $66.00 per day; and
- a requirements list will be sent once enrolment is accepted.
- Dogs Down - Machine Quilting with Sue Dennis - Sunday 19 August 2007 FULLY BOOKED!;
- Leaf it Alone with Sue Dennis - Monday 20 August 2007;
- An Introduction to Colour with Judy Hooworth, Saturday 1 September 2007 at the Guild office FULLY BOOKED!; and
- Winding Ways with Lynn Hewitt, Sunday 18 November 2007.
Creating Pattern by Sharyn Hall