No time to put your feet up after the recent successful Sydney Quilt Show, as there are just eight weeks until the next Guild Challenge is due.
- All Guild members will have received the commemorative hexagon key tag as part of the 30th Anniversary fun and this is to be used to make a quilt of any design or colour.
- Somewhere on the quilt must be at least one hexagon the same size as the key tag
- The finished size of the quilt is to be 40cm x 40cm
- Completed quilts are to be received in the Guild Office by 6th September 2013
- Further details may be read in the recent May Template.