QuiltNSW once again offers members an online option. This year we have a fully integrated Online Entry Form – payments are made by credit card through our secure ANZ portal and you’ll receive immediate email confirmation of your entry on payment. We encourage you to use the online method as it streamlines the payment and data collection process and allows our volunteers to better administer entries.
This is our last year exhibiting at the Glebe Island location for the Sydney Craft & Quilt Fair. Get involved, put the dates in your diary and bring a friend along this year to introduce them the wonderful, creative world of patchwork and quilting.
Prepare your entry early so that you know that it will be received by the closing date Monday 14 March 2016.
Online Entry Forms & Frequently Asked Questions
- Online Entry Form (now with secure payment by credit card via ANZ egate)
- Online Volunteer Form
- Online Membership Form
- What payment methods can be used with the online entry form?
- Is it compulsory to use the online entry form?
- Can I send my entry form by e-mail or facsimile?
- What computer equipment do I need to complete the entry form online?
- Can I fill out the form on my smartphone or tablet?
- What information do I need to complete the online entry form?
- Can I stop in the middle of the entry form and come back to it?
- How do I get my photos the right size?
- How do I prepare my copyright permissions and materials for special awards (if applicable)?
- How will I know if my online entry form and payment has been received?
Mail EntriesMembers may also submit entries by mail. Forms are posted out to QuiltNSW members with the February 2016 newsletter. Alternatively, download:
Online Membership Form or download a Membership Application Form (PDF).
Key dates for 2016
- 14 March: Closing Date for online and postal entries
- 1 May: Acceptance letters dispatched
- 15 June: Deadline for quilts to be delivered to Drop Off Person
- 22-26 June: Sydney Quilt Show, Glebe Island
- 3 July: Deadline for quilts to be collected from Drop Off Person
Please direct any queries to: