Material Obsession has been a stalwart supporter of The Quilters' Guild of NSW Inc. for many years and their Annual Swap Day is eagerly anticipated by many members.
Please be sure to attend in plenty of time to sign up for their 2015 classes, as they all book out promptly.
8th ANNUAL SWAP DAY
Saturday 6 December 10 - 2pm
a gathering of like minded people to celebrate what we love ...
· a swap bucket for unwanted stash items and to invite other quilters to "swap" their unwanted stash items....a quilter’s dream … "one man's trash is another's treasure!"
· add to that a bit of a sale ... a HUGE sale
· class and workshop bookings for 2015 open
· a day to show off the quilts made by our design team as well as the members of our classes
· stalls selling trinkets, fabrics, cushions … Frances Ergen, Prints Charming … to name two, and
· all this stitched up with our new sewing partner, BERNINA!
Please join us!
72 Roseby Street, Drummoyne – more details, go to the MO website
Notice from the Editor : The Quilters' Guild of NSW Inc. receives many requests to publish material of an Advertising or Business referral nature.
Paid advertisements in hard-copy editions of The Template are the usual outcome of such requests.
Due to unforeseen publishing problems this month, a commitment to include Material Obsession's announcement in the upcoming edition of The Template will result in the"Swap Day" information being published after the event.
Thus, an extemporaneous solution has been to publish this information in 'Template Free' - the blog.