The Quilters' Guild of NSW Inc. is excited to offer members the option of an online entry form for the Sydney Quilt Show 2015.
The online form follows the same sequence as the hard copy form and includes sections for: Quiltmaker Details, Quilt Details, Special Awards and Quiltmaker Declaration. The online entry form must be read in conjunction with the Conditions of Entry (download PDF).
Frequently Asked QuestionsOur goal is to streamline the data collection process and to make it as easy as possible for members to participate in the annual exhibition. For your assistance, we have prepared some answers to frequently asked questions about the online entry process. See the Guide to the Online Entry Form for further information.
- Is it compulsory to use the online entry form?
- Can I send my entry form by e-mail or facsimile?
- What computer equipment do I need to complete the entry form online?
- Can I fill out the form on my smartphone or tablet?
- What information do I need to complete the online entry form?
- Can I stop in the middle of the entry form and come back to it?
- How do I get my photos the right size?
- How do I prepare my copyright permissions and materials for special awards (if applicable)?
- Can I pay my entry fee online?
- How will I know if my online entry form has been received?
- Technical queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exhibition queries: email@example.com or the Guild office (02) 9283 3737
- Red & White Category queries: firstname.lastname@example.org