The exhibition catalogue is available for sale for $2 (free to exhibitors) and is a handy guide to the Sydney Quilt Show 2015. Inside you will find:
- prize details of the Super Quilt Raffle including the Lunar Blooms made by Pat and Helen Godden as featured on the catalogue cover. Tickets $2 each;
- contact details for all of the generous quilt show sponsors;
- a comprehensive listing of the awards and prizes;
- profiles of the Sydney Quilt Show judges Rachelle Denneny, Cathy Jack Coupland and Maree Gebhardt;
- quilt descriptions for all 441 quilts entered into the exhibition;
- an index of exhibitors and a layout diagram;
- a list of commercial quilters who are members of the Guild and whose work features in the exhibition;
- a breakdown of quilts by category;
- Kids Skills timetable: Saturday and Sunday 10am-12 noon and 1-3pm; and
- a demonstration timetable including a line up of several Guild accredited teachers.
Demonstration Timetable: Friday 19 June
- Freezer Paper Applique with Michelle Law;
- Foundation Piecing with Chris Jurd; and
- Paper Piecing with Lynn Hewitt.
- Foundation piecing with Chris Jurd;
- Cathedral Windows with Meg Orr; and
- Hexagons with Daphne Massie.